Here Comes Round 2!
Well, this blog somehow made it for another month. And I think it might be fun to make this a monthly thing, so let’s look at some of my success and failure.
1. I took the BACB exam… yes now I can take a break from studying and I can start waiting… and it’s still about a month or longer… (is waiting even a behavior?)
2. I got re-tweeted… I posted some BCBA exam study/taking tips and I am glad that more people get to see it.
3. Some of my posts were linked to another blog. I was quite surprised that happened and more people got to see this blog. And I learned some little trick to link to more articles.
1.Tangled… as my accounts (WordPress, Twitter, and Facebook) are. Since I linked them all… first I thought I linked my Twitter account to my FB page… but instead it was linked to my individual account (no one needs to hear MORE of my rants)… Just when I thought I had fixed it… now Twitter will strikes twice whenever I have a new post on WordPress… I think I understand the circle/cycle/loophole is… at the mean time, please forgive me for this minor technical difficulty.
2. The lack of posts. I thought I should post more articles… daily posting is just not for me and I don’t want to post something just to post. There is no point of posting trash here. I am, however, writing a few drafts and hopefully, I can share some of my silly/childish idea with you soon.
3. More tangled… I wanted to add Linkedin but I guess I am glad I didn’t… let me work on expanding a little bit on my very own Linkedin account before I make things more complicated
Goals of This Month
1. More blog posts (hope you’ll like it and comments on it)
2. Create some funny (at least I would think it is) cards
3. Reach out to more to different bloggers, like-minded educators, BCBA-wannabes…
4. Time management… yes I have yet to overcome the “new toy syndrome” and I can cut down on the time online
Same Time Next Month?
Those are some hefty goals and I hope to achieve them someway/somehow/somewhat… let’s check back next month and see how I do.
Comments, questions, suggestions?
- Social Significance: One Month (behaviorjedi.wordpress.com)