Here Comes the Third Round…
And no, I still haven’t done much but hey we had family visiting and it was fun and exhausting… and it’s different than my routine, which ruined my game! (Attribution: of course it is not fault!) Though I have to admit I have a lot to learn…
1. I fixed that “double tweet” problem almost immediately after I posted the last review… by tweaking the public setting… at least there’s one thing easier than I thought
2. I posted more posts… though not as many as I wanted but hey… I didn’t have access to internet for awhile and it is a vital part of our daily life now (not that I depend on it or anything) but it sure was difficult to type on my phone instead of the laptop.
3. Did I mention I was without the internet? Yea we moved around the block, no seriously I don’t have to yell (we’ll need to define “yelling” operationally) and my old neighbors can still hear me. Lots of packing, unpacking, organizing and reorganizing… but hey I found the camcorder with the desktop stuff; I always thought it was either sleeping with the fishes or lost in the dark blue tote. And where is that air pump now?
4. I reached out to a few like-minded people (bloggers, BCBAs, BCBA candidates, students…) and they didn’t find me too aversive! Hopefully I will build some friendship and I will continue to reach out to more people.
1. Not enough post… yes I shameless pulled the DNP (Did Not Play) card twice to keep my card-posting streak alive… well Wednesday is near… again… what to do? What to do? And yes, I am pulling another one this week! HA!
2. Procrastination… yes I think I am a master of it
Goals of the Month
1. Post more… silly character posts, silly card posts… or just news… and I have something more technical that I am working on…
2. Read more… yes the books… lots of books… think I should have a bookshelf on this blog… anyone can teach me to “build” one?
3. Listen more… yes my family will appreciate that
Same Time Next Month?
Comments, suggestions, advice and rants are welcome! Go on my page and say hi!
May the desired consequence be with us!
- Social Significance: 2nd Monthly Review (behaviorjedi.wordpress.com)