Wow! It has been over a month since I signed up for an Facebook account. I had written a post about social significance awhile back, and yes I still have much to learn (please be kind and offer me some help!!!).
1. I had connected with lots of old friends. Yes, I meant friends from high school, and this just in… my childhood friends too. But most of my “friends” are extended family.
2. I created a group, and a page. The study group was small until Behavior Guy tweeted and all of a sudden, the flood gate opened. In an hour, there were nearly 100 people joined. Currently there are 290 people in the group. Different topics/questions are being discussed regularly… which is not just restricted to board exam and BCBA-related questions (such as different programs, supervision). I had seen topics about food selectivity, liability insurance, and yes, religion!
3. I made new friends, FB friends. Yes, that includes extended family of the extended family, and people from my study group.
4. I give lives on a regular basis, well on Candy Crush Saga. You are welcome, everybody!
1. study challenge… no I didn’t last more than 3 days… I think I need to break my study methods a little more… and yes I had selected a date and I NEED THIS QUICK AND BAD!
2. time with family (yes, the “guy with a new toy” syndrome) but yes, I recognized my problem and I am setting up rules to limit my online time.
Another 30-Day Trial?
Well, let’s match up next month and see how I do, eh? And yes, comments and suggestions are most welcome. Keep me accountable, people!